The holidays can be a very difficult and even lonely time for those who are grieving. What started out as a single tree being lit in Titusville as a way to give families a place to reflect and honor their loved ones that passed away during the year, has grown over the past 3 years to include five cities in Brevard County. We changed the name of the event to Reflections of Love to align with the purpose of the event, reflecting on those we have loved and lost.
Reflections of Love tree lightings are open to everyone in the community to honor a loved one. The event will feature musicians and special readings from community members and elected officials from each of the cities. There is no charge to attend the event. To honor your loved one you can make a small donation and a gift will be sent to you as a reminder of the event. The tree lightings will be held over three days in November, giving you the opportunity to attend the event of your choice, and will remain lit until January 30th.
- November 1 – Rockledge Tree Lighting Ceremony at Rockledge City Hall
- November 1 – West Melbourne Tree Lighting Ceremony at West Melbourne Community Park
- November 3 – Titusville Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Historic Pritchard House
- November 3 – Palm Bay Tree Lighting Ceremony at Palm Bay City Hall
- November 4 – Cocoa Tree Lighting Ceremony at 750 Brevard Ave, Cocoa
We appreciate the support of our local cities allowing us to honor our community members in such a special way. Due to COVID concerns, we ask that you RSVP so we can plan for the number of attendees. Each location will allow a different number of attendees based on size of venue. More information is available at ReflectionsLSC.org/ReflectionsofLove.