St. Francis Reflections Lifestage Care offers an on-going series of six free classes.
Each class focuses on a different caregiver issue:
- Class 1: The Experience of Caregiving
- Class 2: Care of Self with Care of Others
- Class 3: Important Decisions and Communication
- Class 4: Meaning, Purpose and the Finality of Life
- Class 5: Community and Personal Relationships
- Class 6: Grief and Bereavement
The Caregiver Education and Resource Program’s are free and open to all residents of Brevard County.
To register or for more information, please contact: Karen McNally, MSW/BC at 321-269-4240 x 3453 or e-mail caregiving@ReflectionsLSC.org
Current Caregiver Education and resource program offerings, dates, times and locations, can be viewed at HERE.
Our Caregiver Education and Resource Program is also offered through other sources. Call for dates, times and locations of classes.
Care Wherever You Need It
Hospice care from St. Francis Reflections Lifestage Care can be delivered in a private home, a nursing home, an assisted living facility, our inpatient facility, and sometimes in the hospital setting.
Click here to review a helpful listing of frequently asked questions and answers about Hospice Care at St. Francis Reflections Lifestage Care: