Throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic, St. Francis Reflections Lifestage Care has drawn on the strength of our beloved community as we work together to deliver Hospice Care, Palliative Care and Grief Support.
Thank you to all of the brave and dedicated healthcare professionals and first responders providing care in Brevard County and around the world during this unprecedented global health emergency.
St. Francis Reflections Lifestage Care stands ready to help patients, families and our colleagues in care as we continue to provide hospice, palliative care and grief support during this challenging time.
We are continually updating our services and processes to reflect the changing circumstances and guidance related to the COVID-19 pandemic. These changes include in-depth screening of staff, patients and visitors, and enhanced infection control practices. Families are invited to visit patients in our hospice care center; however, all common areas in the care center are currently closed. All visitors in our care center are asked to complete a screening questionnaire and observe social distancing best practices.
Grief Support Services are available to any individual in our community via web conference or telephone.
It is truly an honor to serve our community, and we thank you for trusting St. Francis Reflections for the past 44 years. Rest assured that we will be here for you during this difficult time with the same dedication to safe, high quality, patient-centered care that we have always provided.
We are committed to our mission of Uplifting Lives. Uplifting Each Other. Uplifting Our Community.
COVID 19 Patient and Caregiver Information and Resources
Brevard County COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Appointment required, call 321-454-7141
- Monday –Friday, 8:15 AM to 12 PM
- Viera Clinic, 2555 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Testing available for adults and children of all ages
- Rapid antigen testing available for symptomatic individuals
- A PCR test will be conducted for symptomatic individual who tests negative with the antigen test
- Due to the upcoming holidays, no testing will be conducted on December 25 and January 1
- Drive-through, no appointment required
- Monday –Sunday, 9 AM to 5 PM
- 250 Community College Parkway. (Use the entrance from San Filippo Dr. SE & Jupiter Blvd.)
- Testing available for adults and children of all ages
- Rapid antigen tests with results in as soon as 15 minutes now available
- Insurance information will be requested but is not required to receive a test
- There will be no copay or any fee charged
- Identification is no longer required but does expedite the process
- Due to the upcoming holidays, no testing will be conducted on December 24 ,25,and January 1
- Appointment required, call 321-434-3131
- Monday –Saturday, 9 AM to 12 PM
- Pro-Health & Fitness, 255 Borman Drive, Merritt Island
- Due to the upcoming holidays, no testing will be conducted on December 25, and January 1
- Appointment required for locations, call 321-268-6139 or text “covid test” to 321-204-1699.
- Locations are rotated throughout the week
- Tuesday, 1:30 to 3:30 PM, at the Parrish Health and Fitness Center parking lot, 2210 Cheney Hwy, Titusville
- Wednesday, 12 PM to 3 PM, at the Greater St. James Missionary Baptist Church, grass lot south of church, 2396 Harry T. Moore Ave. Mims
- Thursday, 12 PM to 1 PM, at the Harry T. Moore Social Services Center parking lot, 725 S. Deleon Ave. Titusville
- Friday, 9 AM to 12 PM, at the Parrish Medical Offices parking lot, 7075 US 1 Port St. John
- Saturday, 9AM to 11 AM, at the Gibson Youth Center parking lot, 835 Sycamore St. Titusville
- Due to the upcoming holidays, no testing will be conducted on December 24, 25, and January 1
Care Wherever You Need It
Hospice care from St. Francis Reflections Lifestage Care can be delivered in a private home, a nursing home, an assisted living facility, our inpatient facility, and sometimes in the hospital setting.
Click here to review a helpful listing of frequently asked questions and answers about Hospice Care at St. Francis Reflections Lifestage Care: